- Praise Banku Mix
- Cup(s) of Water
- Salt (opinionable
- Cooking Pot
- Wooden Banku Ladle
- Oven Gloves
- Take Praise Banku Mix into your cooking pot.
Add water of proportional measure to the banku flour in your cooking pot.
If the mixture is too thick, the banku will tough to stir.
Make the mixture to your satisfaction.
- Mix until there's no lumps.
- Add Salt if need be.
- Place your cooking pot on an oven with moderate heat.
- Stir vigorously with your banku wooden ladle till the mixture becomes thicken and smooth.
- As it thickens, add enough water and leave it on the oven for a period of 2 to 5 minutes.
- Keep stirring vigorously until the water has mix thoroughly with the banku.
- NB: If the Banku is too thick add a desirable amount of water and stir.
- Mold into balls.