When mixing the Abacha ingredients, it is important that all the ingredients are well incorporated. Add similar ingredients, stir and add another batch. It is not recommended to add everything all at once and stir because it will be very difficult for you to get a good mix of all the ingredients.
- Slowly decant the liquid from the edible potash into the palm oil and stir at the same time and you will see the palm oil thicken and turn yellow. Make sure that the edible potash sediments do not go into the pot.
- Add the stock cubes (crushed), ground ehu, ground crayfish, diced onions, blended habanero pepper, tiny vegetables and mix well.
- Add the abacha, ukpaka, pieces of dry fish, diced garden eggs and mix well.
- Taste and only add salt if necessary.
- You can warm it up a little bit before serving. It can also be served at room temperature.
- That's it!
Serve with the onion rings, discs of garden eggs, stripes of garden egg leaves and the whole garden egg leaves. Throw in a chilled drink. Palm wine is the best for Abacha.
All Nigerian recipes