- WASH your poultry/meat, cut up your poultry as desired and place them in the pot with a desirable amount of water for the soup that you have in mind depending on the size of people you are cooking for.
- Place the pot on the stove on medium heat.
- Blend desirable amount peppers and other condiments, no onions. Pull the mixture into your pot of soup with desirable seasoning and wait until the poultry/ meat are all cooked.
- Added the palm butter leaf/ bay leaf to the stew for that smoky aftertaste.
- 5.Add the concentrated mixture of palm paste from the can to your pot of soup and wait for 20 mins until it cooks and the is preferable.
- Dish and serve with Liberian fufu, Ghanaian fufu, corn fufu, pounded coco yam and rice.
P.S If you are an onion lover, I am sorry for the inconvenience but onions ain’t added to this soup especially if you’re planning to save some for later because it makes the soup sour. All the ingredients can be found in an Africa store or Afro- latinas. You can add as much pepper as you want to but you might want to tone it down on the garlic. If you are finding it hard to follow the information above I suggest you start off like you’re cooking a pepper soup and then add the palm paste from the can.
You can literally eat this stew with everything from fufu,rice, eba to bread e.t.c.